17 Free Design Ideas
Updated: Jul 3, 2019
Creating a quick social media announcement or banner, and so many miscellaneous designs can be a tedious and time-consuming task. To ease this process for you, we've created 17 (18, if we include the blog cover) designs to show off how quick and easy it can be to make an eye-catching announcement! We hope these inspire you, as well as empower you.
Here are some things to note about the following designs.
1. We used the same font family for every design--Gotham. We simply changed the weight (boldness) of some words and made some italicized.
2. We used only about 4 colors (green/blue, grey, black and white) for all of the designs (some colors have a different brightness).
3. We designed all of these on Keynote (equivalent to Microsoft Powerpoint...they can also be done on Pages or Microsoft Word).
4. Each design took less than 5 minutes to make.
5. Most of these designs are best for 1-3 word phrases, like "Sale", "Coming Soon", or maybe your business slogan, or a great quote!
(Create a sporty vibe with bold letters followed by spaced out letters underneath)